Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Home Evening- The Nielsen Way


I just had to share what we did for FHE last night. We had song, scripture, prayer, the lesson and everything right there in the hot tub with the snow falling...lots of fun! Of course my kiddos always have to get out and run around in the snow and for some silly reason I let them talk me into it this time. I just have to say that snow angels are REALLY cold without proper clothing. :)

If anybody ever wants to come join us for a hot tub (or hot pot as Ella calls it) night please just let us know. We are just so sad that we have offered this multiple times and only ONE couple has taken us up on the offer...it wasn't so bad was it Tish and Paul?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all you really have the cutest kids. And I think this fhe looks like SO much FUN!! What a good mom to do a snow angel in your swimsuit!! I don't know if I could. Second, I finally found your blog. I had to go through my sitemeter since since I couldn't pull up your profile. Hmmm...I guess I could have found it through someone else's blog. Silly me.
    And third, I checked out your site and I LOVE it. (Stitcheroos!) So cute and fun. I'm definitely interested so lets chat soon!

    ReplyDelete