Saturday, March 14, 2009

Deals to Meals

Ok...I spend way too much time online! Most of it is for work, but often times I get side tracked and spend time I don't have looking through COOL things...like this new website! I was actually online this morning looking up some ideas on food storage and ran across the website Deals to Meals They offer a service of planning week menus...because this saves money to actually plan out your meals, and then they also give you a grocery list with where to buy everything cheapest. PLUS they have a page of really great deals that you can take with you to Walmart to price match everything. I have NEVER been into doing coupons or price matching but I am really excited to try this out and see if I can save some money. Right now we spend around $400-$500 a month on groceries for our family of sometimes 6 and sometimes 8. And this is with having a deep freeze that is fairly well stocked with meat and a storage room that is already fairly stocked with staples...so I just KNOW that I can cut more off of my budget! The site does charge something like $4/month, but I think it's going to be SO worth it! If you know me very well at all you know that I do NOT enjoy cooking. Dave does, I do NOT. So having ready prepped meal ideas, menus, shopping list for me is a great deal for me. I'll keep you updated on if this website saves me money and if I like their recipes. You just really don't understand how much I have fallen in love with this site just today! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment