Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best 8 year old EVER

Ok...Just have to brag for a minute. Our family stayed home from church today because 3 out of 4 kids are sick as well as my dear husband. (Not what I'm braging about. :)) SO...just after lunch Hayden pipes up with can he still go to church? OF COURSE! So he showers and gets himself all dressed and asks me to tell him when it's time to go (just for primary). When I tell him it's time to go he gets his coat on, grabs his scripture tote, gives me a hug and is on his way. OH how I wish I had my camera on hand when he walked away from the house! He looked like this little man, carrying his briefcase and wearing his work clothes. Too sweet. I can't believe what a sweet kid I have and what a GOOD kid he is! For reals...how many 8 year olds do you know that will volunteer to walk themselves to church and even go by themself!?? He has always been my sweatheart- always the one to save a last piece of candy for a sibling and always making sure his sisters and brother are being taken care of and thought of. Hayden...I couldn't ask for more in a son!

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like such a sweetheart! That would have been great if you had been able to get some pictures of him looking like a little man to show off :)

    ReplyDelete