I just can't believe that she is already 3! Unfortunately I still think of her very much as my baby...I guess with all of the other 3 I had already had another baby by this age so I never thought of the others as babys at this age. I'm afraid poor Ella will remain my baby forever...is that a lucky thing for her or unfortunate?Ella's Quirks and Favorites
- She LOVES animals but is scared to death of them, including our Chickens.
- She loves all things pink and girly, especially lipstick/gloss and shoes.
- She insists on Mom doing her hair each and every day, including bows...good thing we have lots of options.
- She loves to sing and she sings loud and often.
- She loves to play pretend.
- She has to sleep cuddled RIGHT next to someone. Good thing she normally shares a room with Kira.
- She is VERY sure of herself....which unfortunately means that she is VERY bossy.
- Ella loves to be silly...we LOVE this girl!