Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nicks 5!!!

Wow! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies. Ok..the time that you are actually PREGNANT is the longest 9 months ever...but the first 5 years of a kids life? It's gone before you know it! Nick turned 5 this past Monday and I just can't believe it! We had a special birthday dinner of eggs and sausage (Nicks request) on Sunday with McKae and Austin and let him open his presents then. I made these cake pops that took FOREVER to make on Saturday, but Nick adored them...now the only problem is Ella wants Hello Kitty ones for her Birthday this summer. You can see all the cake pops at the amazing Bakerella.
Here we are...making the cake pops. Kira is mixing the frosting with the crumbled up cake.And here are all of my HELPERS...maybe this is why it took so long?
Didn't they turn out GREAT?...yeah right. These are Bakerellas.
And these are mine. :) Much harder and more time consuming then I thought they would be!These are what I have to look forward to with Ella.And here is Nick Nack Paddy Wack opening his special birthday cereal and enjoying his birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Waite waite Nick nack patty wack cant be 5 there is no possible way. I swear he was just a baby yesterday. How did the cakepops taste that is my question. Tell nick happy birthday for me.

    ReplyDelete