Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally...the Nielen Family has arrived

Ok...Here it goes. My family blog. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but just couldn't make myself do it. I already feel so overwhelmed with teaching preschool, keeping up my preschool blog (sorry private for my preschoolers.) running my embroidery business and keeping up the blog, website and my etsy store that are connected with my embroidery business...not to name being a mom and wife and my church calling.
BUT I have felt for a long time that I need to make my family more of a priority as well as feeling like I need to document this time in my life and in my childrens lives. They are growing up so fast and I have so much to laugh at and enjoy every day that I need to do better documenting it and enjoying it...so- Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment