Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Weekends


Ok...this weekend was just way too crazy. We started early morning Saturday with Hayden's wrestling meet. He loves wrestling and is doing fairly well.


After that Austin and I headed to SLC for some sort of swap meet type sale that he was for positive would have fantastic deals at. It was a bust...and to make it all better I locked my keys in the car!!! $60 later for the locksmith and we were on our way. We did end up finding some great deals at VF Factory in Draper. They have clearnace stores that have lots of good stuff..kind of a wierd mall, but good.



Sunday I stayed home with Ella and Nick...it looks like they are both getting the same cold I had last week, oh what fun! We stayed home and put together a nice dinner and dessert for our "special night". Our special nights have really turned into a fun tradition with the candles, thankful thoughts, etc. The kids sure do love it. After dinner it was time to run the kids home and it was the end of our crazy weekend. We really do love having Austin and Mckae come. The kids look forward to it for days and cry when they leave. We miss Aisha, but she is pretty busy.
I love being busy with my family...it makes life interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to finally peek at your blog! Looks like you have some catching up to do...I don't blame you. You are much busier than I am.

    I love being busy with my family too! I want to hear more about your special nights!

    ReplyDelete